Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     26 July 2014

Is this situations falls under adultery?

Dear Sir/MAdam,

My wife is a lawyer. since 3 months we are seperated by police station because of my wife unwilling to join with me.

My Story,

Near  Year 2005, my wife joined LLB & next year one boy (who belongs to some other community) take friendhip with my wife & her family. On continuing near year 2008 my Father in law was expired. For Funeral ceremony the boy will did that.

After that my wife & MIL told he is my son & brother to her relativies. he also financially strong and provide support to my wife family.

From 2011 November I was entering to my wife family. I dont know the boy's history. I fall love with my wife & arranged married on feb 2012.

After that my wife was not cooperative with me and complaining about me & my family. Always support to that boy only.

on July 2013 the boy was complained against me that i am asking dowry/ did cruelty /torture to my wife. ( my wife is not complaint)

After 6 months wastage i pleaded my wife and bring back to matrimonial life near Dec.2013.

Again from May 1, 2014 she created quarrels and seperated me from her. & Given complaint through my MIL ( but it was written by that boy)

now I came to know , without my abscence the boy came to my wife house on week ends & frequenty staying nights also.

He has a biological father & no mother.

Still my MIL has not adopted him

Kindly advice me in this situations can i go ahead for Adultery. It will helpful to me

Kindly give me advice sir..

Many thanks,

BEst Regards,

shankar.

Learning

4 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 July 2014

1. No.

2. It is fashionable now-a-days for metro wives to have ‘rakhi brother’, she can even refer her advocate so (this is seen in cases where metro wives under affidavit give their advocate's address as their ordinary residence jurisdiction address ! In this very forum many male victims asked que. - can wife give advocate address as her residence address so what I said under this para is not blasphemy.)

3. This male person falls under this category of ‘lingo; urban relationships’, hence unless you get 'compromising position’ photos of them it is not advisable to file case on him on charges of adultery making wife respondent no. 2.  

[last reply]

sankar P (supervisor)     27 July 2014

can i give complaint against the boy sir...

Kindly suggest on which section/case will be applied

Regards,

Shankar.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     28 July 2014

no case should be filed without having strong evidences

sankar P (supervisor)     29 July 2014

Sir if anyone interfere between husband and wife for matrimonial issues & given complaint against husband with the indirect support of wife.

Is it right in the eye of law or in which section it may allow.

Also if husband does the same thing to wife (i.e give complaint against wife with the help of third person is it allowable)

kindly advice me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register