Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mailtodip   05 December 2016

Is this cause imprisonment

Hello sir,

I have questions like below,

In which case employer can make the case of forgery and cheating.
Right now organisation whatever organisation I have joined I have submitted all originals as it is.(Scanned copies).

But while submitting the Xerox copies documents I doubt I have submitted forged xerox copy of mark sheet for one of the year of my educational certificate.(I had created in my college days using my friend mark sheet xerox to increase my marks). 

I have already submitted my all original soft copies are with my current employer in company portal and submitted with HR as well on email. 

My only question is submitting forged xerox copy of one of  mark sheet along with same marksheet's origional Xerox copy by mistake without any benefit although I submitted all original soft copies as well as Xerox copy is the case of forgery and cheating.

Please suggest.

(Other lawyers told me previously that this is forgery and you will be eligible for 2 years imprisonment.Because of this I am very continuous .

Because of this incident I was very contentious and making video using my mobile while submitting documents, in which it is very clear that my documents are perfect.But still I am filling that I have submitted fake document.

I have already suffered because of such kind of advice and in big tension.

I joined this organisation in last month.)

Learning

33 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 December 2016

you have been correctly advised

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 December 2016

Document forensics technology, mostly focused on tracing the source of a document or on detecting forgery, has developed rapidly in recent years. This technology uses commodity scanners and a computer to perform the necessary analyses. The analyses can be automatic or semi-automatic, reducing costs while increasing convenience. Forgery is a crime. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 December 2016

Forgery is punishable.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     06 December 2016

Any way if they catch you then you ll get punishment for that and you service may terminate. They may not catch you now and selected you but latter when you they ll come to know that may happen.

Jyotirmaya Prasad behera

Advocate, Orissa high court

mailtodip   06 December 2016

Can you please s uggest what i need to do right now because I joined here in last month.There is no intension for doing such kind of things.I already submitted all my origional Xerox copies of my all docs.

In future don't submit.

Hello Sir,

I will not do such kind of things again.Can you please suggest when situation occurs.Apology will be sufficient in that case?

Thanks

Admission can be damaging.

Rest discuss with your counsel in person.

Can you please suggest person name so that i can discuss on this.

It is felt that this query has been dicussed in detail.

You are at which location?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2016

Originally posted by : mailtodip
Can you please s uggest what i need to do right now because I joined here in last month.There is no intension for doing such kind of things.I already submitted all my origional Xerox copies of my all docs.

But you have already committed crime.

What exatly you mean.  Do you mean to say that you  can get away because you submitted xerox only

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 December 2016

It is felt that this query has been dicussed in detail, previously, at LCI.

Discuss with a counsel at your location.

mailtodip   07 December 2016

Hi All,

I am requesting you all can you please suggest what i need to do when situatieon occurs.Because I already submitted my Xerox copies of all my origional docs with my current employer.

Thanks

mailtodip   07 December 2016

I am from Pune Maharashtra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register