Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen (Associate)     13 October 2015

Is mentioning name of husband is compulsory in govt job?

Hi,

Is it cumpulsory to mention husband name while getting government job, like Indian Railway.

For a married girl is it cumpulsory to disclose her marital status while submitting a govt job form (when there is no condition related to marriage in getting that post).

Is it necessory to share her income and nominate her husband as benificiary. Even she is not living with him from many years and a case is going on between them. 

Is there any court (Supreme/ High or any other) decision or any govt. rule regarding the same.

If there is any document related to this please provide us, we need that urgently. 

Thank you in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Why will you want to put husbands name there, right?

WHy do you get married in the first place, why dont you get married to your own fathers?Why would you want to nominate husband for PF etc you will surely nominate your good ol dad only, and keep nominating him even after he is ded.

Foe people like you, husband is only a tag like your dad is for your moms.

That is where you females have upper hand, you can fill in your fathers name even if husband is alive. Father or husband your gaurdian will alwys be male !!! ha ha ha.

answer is, you can.

1 Like

Naveen (Associate)     14 October 2015

Hello Mr. Prakash, Thanks for your reply... Its really disappointing. This forum is to get expert advice from lawyers and other intelligent citizens, not a place to show your disappointment with life. Let me answer your all frustrations: Marriage is not a custom to give superior power to man (Don't know how low you are treated that you get so frustrated, and doesn't matter how much you Ha Ha Ha you will always be on lower hand if you keep this attitude), its a mutual bond, and both are guardian of each other. You are very money minded, all you cared is PF??? and you are being used as Tag .... very sad to know that. There may be numerous circumstances a girl faced before doing this. Her husband is a not a good person or greedy like you, or all he want is wife's money. Please read my question again, i mentioned that they are not living together and legal case is there. And please please don't show your disappointment here and show some respect to someone's problem. Thank you,

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Naveen
Hello Mr. Prakash,

Thanks for your reply... Its really disappointing.

This forum is to get expert advice from lawyers and other intelligent citizens, not a place to show your disappointment with life.

Let me answer your all frustrations:
Marriage is not a custom to give superior power to man (Don't know how low you are treated that you get so frustrated, and doesn't matter how much you Ha Ha Ha you will always be on lower hand if you keep this attitude), its a mutual bond, and both are guardian of each other.

You are very money minded, all you cared is PF??? and you are being used as Tag .... very sad to know that.

There may be numerous circumstances a girl faced before doing this. Her husband is a not a good person or greedy like you, or all he want is wife's money.

Please read my question again, i mentioned that they are not living together and legal case is there.

And please please don't show your disappointment here and show some respect to someone's problem.

Thank you,

Dont give me this bull sh*t.
I know more about marriage than anybody else.
If you were ok with your husband why would you come to this forum?
You yourself are not ok, thats why you have come here and preaching me about "mutual bond and gaurdian for each other"
The fact that you both are away from each other shows how much MUTUAL BOND you people have.
Well, the advice given includes a little bit of Gyan for you that you dont repeat the same mistake if you happen to re-marry.

You want Govt job, but dont want to mention your husbands name, how sane is that, people like you are not fit to remain married or get married in the first place.

But I take back my advice, you are not fit to re-marry, you will only spoil one more mans life.

Better be alone for betterment of man(kind).  And every female and male deserve another chance, and if you get, dont open your mouth, that is the main reason why you are here.

Mounave Bangara !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register