Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alia_alian (journalism)     28 September 2013

Is lawyer mandatory?

Respected Sirs, 

I need to do a partnership agreement.Is it mandatory to appoint a lawyer to do the same or I can do without lawyer if I take two witnesses with me?

I want to save my money as I am a poor boy.Please advice me.I have downloaded a draft of the agreement from this beautiful site.

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     28 September 2013

NO,I think.Two witness along with the parties needed.Wait till some exprt replies.

shanmugam lakshmanan (senior)     29 September 2013

Dear friend, Registration of partnership deed is different from the registration of the firm itself. sec. 69 of Indian partnership Act emphasis the necessity of registration of firm that can be done with the help of an Advocate or Charted Accountant. If you have assisted by chartered Accountant you may consult him. Otherwise you please contact an Advocate near to you. Best wishes.

GOPINATH G. (ADVOCATE)     29 September 2013

Dear friend,

If you want register it properly, you can meet an advocate, otherwise, not necessary.

You need to consult with a suitable advocate for registration. Do not see money. It is just a small, but you can earn morethan through this partnership.  this partnership firm should not face any legal problems.

Gopinath G

Advocate

Srinivas (Director)     01 October 2013

In general, hire a professional to do such jobs. You will save more in the long run. It will cost more short term but has real benefits.

Ofcourse the hard part is to find a good advocate or CA.  That is where reputation of the professional comes into play. Enquire around and choose wisely the person who you are taking help from.

Good Luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register