Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Babu Kumar (SE)     11 December 2017

Is it necessary to attend all the respondents in dvc case?

Hi Experts,

Recently my wife filed DVC Case in Mobile court. Respondents are Me,My father,Mother,Sister,Brother-in-law and Uncle(My Fathers Brother). Except me all are get the Notice. Except me all are went to the court For two hearings. Third hearing is on 14th December 2017. Still i didn't take any vakaltha from any lawyer. For 3rd Hearing i only want go to the court and don't want to disturb the remaining. My Question is Is it necessary to go to the court all respondents in DVC Case. Actually they are accused falsely. What is the steps i need to take to exempt the remaing respondents to attend court. Please suggest me

Thanks
Babu

Learning

7 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     11 December 2017

Presence of all respondents is not mandatory.

Ask your lawyer to file application of permanent exemption.

If court rejects you application and still they don't appear maximum magistrate can order exparty orders against the respondent who are not present. but if you ( the husband i.e. main respondent) is present magistrate cannot pass any order in favour of complainant without hearing complete defense / argument.

May ask above idiot under which section magistrate can issue Warrant.

As She herself using these laws to harras her inlaws she is here to misguide mens

Here is the true face of her 

Before (mis)guiding others, try to earn something insted of sittling idle and surfing.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-can-i-increaese-alimony-from-2000-to-5000-150394.asp

A fool wandering in court for years only for 2000 RS is suggesting other for one-time settlement.

YES SIR ,

SHE IS LOOKING CHEATER. OK LEAVE IT ABOUT HER SIR ,PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME MORE POINTS

THANKS

BABU

Seema .S. DONT MIS GUIDE ME GET LOST YOU ...........................

Originally posted by : Babu Kumar
YES SIR ,

SHE IS LOOKING CHEATER. OK LEAVE IT ABOUT HER SIR ,PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME MORE POINTS

THANKS

BABU

1) In DV case presence of respondents is not necessary . It is sufficient if they are represented by lawyer 

2) Even if respondents remain absent warrant is not issued by court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register