Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin   24 May 2015

Is it fair?

Hello Gentlemans,

I live in Navi Mumbai, Mharashtra in rented House since last 1 year. Here I found many real estate agents who help you to get rented house with commission of 2 rents at time of rent agreement along with certain amount as deposit to flat owner and monthly advance rent to owner. Eg. I afford 8000 rs rent and real estate agent gives me that home on rent then I have to pay 8000 rs to owner as adavnce rent of month, 35000 rs as deposit for 11 months and 16000 rs to real estate agent. Many people pay the same to agents. My question is that is really fair to pay agents? Why do owners afraid of Agents? also now I have completed 11 months and old agreement is finished. Now real estate agent is behnd me to make new rent agreement in which he is asking for 10% hike in rent, and 1 month rent + police NOC and documents charges. Then which law makes this all business legal? Who allowed real estate agents to make such laws in their Union? and why should tenants suffer every 11 months. This is sum that tentant stays for 11 months and pays for 13 months in 1st year and 12 months after 1st agreement? Why this loot is happening with common man? Can anybody explain me?

Thanks,

Sachin

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 May 2015

Find houses for rent, apartments for rent and various leased accommodations in Maharashtra .Contact landlord or property manager in Maharashtra directly.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 May 2015

There is no such law to control the atrocities of such brokers or their menace.  They are actually mafias in the name of brokers.  You cannot go against them as their circle is so strong enough that they may go to any extent to harm you if you do not pay their exorbitant and unreasonable demands on such issues. The law makers stand mute to the events as they have nexus with such influential people, so if you dont like to pay the extra amount, better contact the owner/landlord directly for further issues. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register