LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep (Partner)     07 August 2013

Is it a cheating case ?

I  have hired 9 tippers for earthwork in hyderabad  for 15 days .But unfortunately,

i was not in a position to pay them 15days rental which is 7,00,000 (7 Lakhs). i have requested them to wait for some time for which  they have accepted and waited .., i have also issued a chques them  them .But some  how  i  am in a very bad situation and  not in  a position to pay them,.   there is no help  from my relatives either. .,., i need atleast 6 to 8 months  to pay  them .,. which i will  definetly  clear it .,.  and  these people  are not  ready to  listsen  .  they  are willing  to  approach Police  .,  they  have  good influence as well ..,

Please gudeme   ,.,    what would be the consequences ?  can police interfer in this matter.,. can  they book me  under 420 case?? .

Learning

4 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     07 August 2013

Since you have issued cheques it is possible that they might go for cheque dishonour matter, be cautiouous. Is the tippers from one and the same group?

Sandeep (Partner)     07 August 2013

Nopes  .,. there are 6 different owners for  9 tippers .,. 

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     07 August 2013

1) First of all how they believed you and did so much work for you.

2) You must have done this work either for your own site or for others and naturally must have other arrangments.

3) Parties must have spent money for doing work for you so do not expect them to sit quite.

SO DO NOT EXPECT TO GET AWAY QUITELY.

Sandeep (Partner)     08 August 2013

Yes  sir ,  

They  are pressurizing  me .,.   and  i have  expected te  same  thing from  them .,., and  i  am  also  willing  to  pay  them  .,.,but  i would  require  atleast 6 months time  to  pay  them  back .,.   they  know  my house  which is  owned by  my  father .,., 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register