Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Micky   15 March 2017

Is giving alimony to wife mandatory for husband?

My wife's maintenance u/s CRPC 125 has been rejected by Family Court as she works and earns handsome salary. Only maintenance for my son has been awarded. The case is disposed off accordingly. Neither she nor myself has challenged in the higher court.

I have filed for Divorce u/s 13-A in Family Court. She has filed a reply and denied for giving divorce.

Will I have to give Permanent Alimony even if the case is contested by both the parties? Is it mandatory to give permanent alimony to the wife?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Anyway her maintenance application is dismissed.  Why would you bother ot pay her any alimony???  Just take divorce if court grants it.  In case if you want quick divorce, then pay her hefty alimony and take mutual divorce which is granted in 6 months only.

For the effort that I have put in replying  your query I need you to click on the like button here or on my profile page by visiting it, whose link is given below.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=84464

2 Like

stanley (Freedom)     15 March 2017

Nope 

A walk alone (-)     15 March 2017

Please click like button on @ Helping hand ! profile

(Guest)
Originally posted by : autohide4u
Helping hand's fingers get tired from effort to type his opinions. He cannot operate without getting thanks on profile. Please don't make an esteemed member like Helping Hand beg for thanks. Give him thanks.

Thank you heart

stanley (Freedom)     16 March 2017

Helping hand gives advise free of cost and does not charge .Hence at least give him a " like " . I hope the admin of lawyers club feature him as the most estimed featured of Lawyers club in the coming months !!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : autohide4u
He uses the same hand to help himself in his lonely moments. Giving thanks on profile of Helping Hand is the least we can do for him.

Tumko mera finger mangta? oops hand mangta? finger not enuf for u. u i need of hand laughWaise tanks aa..heart

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register