Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ketan (SE)     12 February 2013

Is dv act or 498a affect father government job ?

Hello,

I have married on 10 May 2012. My wife is not with me from 13 July 2012. I am doing job in other City which is 300 km from my native place. My wife is not want to cont. marriage with me but her family forces her to cont. with me.

But because of she is not ready we are not taking her to my home. We are together for 16 Days after marriage she live with my father and mother during other period. We never take dowry nor harassed her. She created drama in hospital so we are worry for future and not taking her back to home. in Hospital it was mention that weakness because of not eating food. The actual reason she had a fast two days and also she is not that much healthy.

But after this drama she made shouted on me that I am very bad person. Doing rape of her etc.. etc... All wrong allegation.

I only want to know that if her father will complains for DV act and 498A which not really true. Do these cases affect my father job?

My father is government employee and going to retire on next December. Does it make any pension problem for him?  We purpose for divorce but her family is not ready on any cause. And we are threat that

Maybe she makes suicide after coming with me. She had tried once and also mentions in letter which she

Send to her father that she had taken some Pain killer and also not want to live with me. etc....

Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     12 February 2013

Dear Sir,

You will have to be very much careful in handling this case. If your father is arrested and in prison for more than 2 days, he may be suspended from the government job. However, if you could manage to get anticipatory bail, then there won't be a problem for his service since he would have got retired from the job by the time the criminal case comes for the trial. At the same time, try to settle the matter before the same reaches the Court of law to avoid bitter consequences. As far as possible, try to avoid litigation unless the same is thrust on you by implication of your family members in a false criminal case. If you need any clarification, you can speak to me on 9842197857., 

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     12 February 2013

1.Try to get counsel for her , with elders and ask her what is there in her mind, why is behaving like this etc etc . 2.Try to settle the matter amicably ,by discussing one to one. 3.One year is a too short a time to understand other person nature, mind set etc etc. 4.The moment you getto know about the complaint under section 498a Immidieatly get AB for your father, and other family members, including you. srishaila,advocate,bangalore,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 February 2013

Only the imprisonment can effect the employment Keep your ears on the ground and move for AB at appropriate stage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register