LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (na)     02 December 2012

Is blackmail (civil) case apt for appointment

I had approached for malice and punitive transfer & termination in CAT (which gave a judgemnt after 2 years,) for which the court gave a order for the New Apex authority (IAS) might decide in fairness; for appointmnt and continuity to be granted after hearing the greviences of Applicant, as no natural justice was given to me. And was given a period of 1month to Authority - after a representation to be made by me (which was fairly made by me - no greviences were heard). The Apex authority was supposed to take a decision and convey the same in 30 days.

Meanwhile I had filed a WRIT (quo warranto) against one of the respondents (of CAT case) - for backdoor entry. (the same is in proceeding before HC) who was responsible for my illicit termination and has a record of 15yrs of corruption and malpractices.

Now I am being black mailed to withdraw the case for my own appointment, I was also assured a place of Regular Appointement (offer letter, recently) as a bargaining chip.

The withrawal of WRIT, having been refused by me; Now I am being refused & rejected for my due appointment, (which (CAT order) I will challenge before the Hon'ble High court) and the decision has been given, by the said Apex Authority after commiting contempt (with delay).

But now, I wish to ask if this can ammount to blackmail and under what IPC or civil or criminal this suite should be filed; As I have evidences and supprting proofs for the same.

Mean while all my backwages, my dues that amount to a few lakh rupees are also illicitly withheld by the officers, to create financial constraints for seeking legal help as I have been fighting the case for more than 2 years.

Kinldy guide me in respect of filing the case, for such blackmail - specific to my unusual case.

(kinldy provide me with citation links of such peculiar cases - if any) Shall greatly appreciate any help.

- N.D.

Learning

1 Replies

hari sri chunduru (advocate)     07 December 2012

approach the advocate who has helped you  it will easy instead you asking the  the help legal advocates forum

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register