Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranshu 227 (ABC)     15 September 2014

Ipc section 279 & 337, simply confusing

Hello all,

I am persuing law and I am studying a case of my neighbour which states under the IPC section 279 & 337. It was an accident; a head-on collosion which happened between his car and a tempo truck wherein that tempo was coming from a wrong side at good speed, directly hits his car on the crossing. Two people in the tempo got hit and were taken to the hospital immediately. My friend gave his statement to the police officer & submitted all documents needed. Now police states that my friend was coming from the wrong side and he was not following the speed limits and ran away after the accident, Only because of the fact that tempo was from some transport union dept. they lodge an FIR against my friend the next day before he could file it. Provided that at the time of accident he showed police all the documents but the next day police doesn't listen to him and come up with an FIR with him accused. After so many hearings, he still can't get through because the other party eagerly wants a claim after their vehicle damage and the other . Nonetheless, my friend's car was completely damaged. One is motor vehicle act 1988 and the other one is CJM. My friend wants to move out of this country for his Ph. D but due to these never ending dates, he can't move out.

What can we do to close this case as soon as possible?

*Suggestions would be much appreciated

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register