LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Velocity   08 February 2018

Ipc 506 509 suicide case, evidences not submitted by io

Hi, Please help me to take correct steps in the below situation. After my wife left me from Europe and went back to Hyderabad to her parents. My wife and her father started harassing and threatening my parents and my sister to pay them 48 lakhs to dissolve the marriage.My sister was harassed and tortured by my wife through abusive and threatening SMSs and calls. Because of which my sister attempted suicide and police have filed a case on my wife and her family. But police didn't submit any evidences of her call data records, suicide letter and not even the MLC along with the chargesheet due to the political influence of my father in law. So we submitted these original evidences in the court, including the certified copy of the MLC from hospital through PP. Now the opposition is lawyer has filed a counter that these evidences are not maintainable and authentic as they're not submitted by police and not part of the chargesheet. Can you please clarify if these evidences submitted by us are maintainable or not and what should be our next step. Best regards, Chand Shaik

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/ipc-506-509-suicide-case-evidences-not-submitted-by-io-158267.asp

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register