Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kabeer   22 November 2015

Ipc 380 case and moving to other country

Hi Dear 

I have a fake bike theft case pending against me. I am regularly attending court dates and case is on evidence point (means evidences are being presented in court)

Meanwhile I had applied for citizenship of another country and now police verification is required. Though I am working in Delhi and case is in Delhi. I am planning to get police verification done from my hometown Punjab. Will it clear or not ?

Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     22 November 2015

Please note hiding any material fact with the passport and immigtation authorities is an offence for which you can be penalised by the court as while applying the migration you must have filed an Affidavit that there is no criminal case is pending against you in India.

Please take the steps very carefully.

To declare the case is fake is the liability of the court and till the final orders you are considered to be an accused only.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 November 2015

Donot take a chance and conceal material information, you must disclose the facts to PPO.  

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2015

Suppressing facts material to issuance of immigration certificate or clearance is an offence of national crime too.  Do not do any such mistake it may cost your life or ruin it.  Wait for the outcome of the case or dclare the facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register