Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S B S KOTAMRAJU (CHIEF EXECUTIVE)     14 May 2015

Ipc 337

Dear Sir,

My brother in law is a doctor and he is use to attend the medical camps near hyderabad regularly. One day he had to attend a medical camp at gulbarga by 10 a..m and got late in hyderabad itself. Inorder to reach out to the camp he asked the travel car' driver sit aside and he started driving the car. He, car Driver and one lab technician were going to the camp and because of the delay he started driving fast .When it reached the outskirts of the the city at one speed breaker he lost its control and car met an accident and fell sidewards of the highway. Technician got hurt and the car got damaged. A case was filed in the local police station under IPC 337 on complaint by the driver named Mahesh. 

My brother in law paid the car damage expenses and paid him. He was worried about the technician (Mr. Srinivas) and also paid him for his medical expenses and also paid him Rs 1 lakh. He is going to the court everytime and meeting the lawyer whenver summons are issued (still the case is under summons stage in the court). THe lawyer is asking to bring the lab technician for the case to settle in LOK Adalat. Sir I want to ger clarified whether the person who had given the complaint should come for the comprimise proposal or the injured person according to the above act. That technician is working in some other place and he is not attending the court. 

Kindly guide us to settle the case at the earliest.

Thanks and regards

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2015

Allow the matter to be decided on exparte then there will be the reasons for the same. Take the help of some other lawyer

srinivasan.r. (Lawyer, 9444000813)     17 May 2015

Injuired person should come forward.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register