Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mehul   22 October 2016

Ipc-279-and-337

Hello All Lawyers,

I will really appreciate If you all can help me for the FIR admitted against me before 3 years for the above Act.

I am Senior Software Engineer working in the IT park of the Pune city.

I was passing from the one of the over-bridge (where there is not any divider) in our vadodara city at morning. I was driving my bike at my side at average speed 40 to 50. 

I got an accident from the opposite side with Activa driver who was one small boy  (studying in 10th standard) and his father (sitting behind his son) suddenly hit to my bike as they was in full speed, hurry and was overtaking of one TATA 4 wheeler Tempo in wrong side and was coming to my side (He was not able to see me and I was not able to see them due to Tempo). But In this case, their major fault is that they were overtaking from the wrong side and the boy was under 18 years age who did not have even the license. 

The father sitting behind his son got very major injury and was in comma for few initial hours and got treatment from the 108 Ambulance and Government hospital (SSG) from vadodara and his health become fine in few months.  

The problem is that I was very worried and confused at that time due to his father's serious injury and I think I made big mistake that I did not run to nearest police station at that time to file FIR against them.

So, there is very wrong FIR made against me from the police and I am totally innocent in this case.

I have received my very first saman in the court and need to present in the court at next month beginning. 

Kindly requesting you to have some time and suggest me that what should I do ? Either I should fight against case by hiring a good lawyer or I should pay fine to the court Or I should make any settlement to the opponent party or I should make FIR against them.

Kindly Take a note that I am working in pune city, (coming in every weekend at my home town vadodara) and the case is in vadodara (Gujarat) jurisdictional court.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Fight the case on merits. U can contact my. Colleague Advocate Shaila, Poona/Mumbai +919821476202.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 October 2016

engaged an local advocate for handling your case and fight the case on their merits , giving up the case by accepting your fault court may punish you with heavy fine or with fine n imprisonment upto 6 months .

AANAND KUMAR SETHI ADV.   23 October 2016

(1) If u fight the case then firstly Cross FIR against active & tempo driver through court {156(3) CRPC}. (2)DON'T PAY FINE & DON'T COMPROMISE BECAUSE ACTIVA DRIVER IS UNDER 18 HE IS NOT CAPABLE TO DRIVE ANY VECHILE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MORE QUERIES THEN VISIT www.sethiandassocites.co.in Or Call me 9307488799.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register