Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh (senior)     23 May 2012

Ipc 279,338 and visa

Hi Lawyers,

I pleaded guilty and was "fined" for IPC 279 (rash driving )and 338 (injuring human) last month and now I have to fill my visa application for German work permit. Which asks if I was convicted outside european country if yes when and where and what was the type of sentence.

I want to understand what are the effects if I mention it and are the accident cases so serious people dont even write them.

Please suggest a way in this case.

Regards,

Saurabh

Learning

3 Replies

rudhram   19 June 2018

Hi

I am facing a similar situation right now. May I know how you got around to resolving the issue? I too, have been charged with 279/338 and am expected to apply for a work visa soon. Did this affect your work permit application and how did you deal with it? Please help.

Thanks

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 November 2022

Pleading "guilty" in traffice offences does not involve moral turptitude and hence not a disqualification, in any context, in our country. However, there could there could be definite opinion as what view the German visa authorities would have on the issue. All the same there could be no suppression of information as and when sought.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 December 2022

Bsically query pertains to German Law not Indian.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register