LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohamed (partner)     07 June 2014

Invoice dispute

We are a BPO company. We have given some work to a company based in Bhutan. We have offered the rate for the work that is 100% in quality. But they are not able to achieve the quality benchmark due to lack of resources and  lack of expertise in the existing resources. The quality audits of their files are done by our client and not us and the feedbacks are given to them on a routine basis. Since the quality is not up to the mark, we have to use our quality assurance staffs to edit their work and maintain the quality. So in the invoice amount, we have made deductions for their poor quality  to compensate for the expense incurred to use our quality assurance staff and settled the invoice and terminated the work. But they are threatening us to pay the full amount or else  they will contact the indian embassy over there to recover my dues. What will the indian embassy will  do? butan vendor is threatening like once they approach the indian embassy, the indian police will arrest me and bring to bhutan and all. Is this is the procedure, pls advise me.

Learning

1 Replies

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     07 June 2014

Keep all your documents pertaining lost incurred by you because of their poor performance and taking you to Bhutan according to me that wont happen just keep your side safe by preserving all the records you have in hand that can establish their poor work quality 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register