Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maratha_1983 (Service)     28 January 2016

Intrim anticipatory bail on pr bond of 15000

Hi Colleagues,

My family was booked under false 498a . Now we have got AP bail but now wer are facing problems getting 3 sureties. As we three ( me, mom and dad ) are on bail we need 3 sureties.

As per my lawyer and police, we need 3 people and they shud furnish immovable property worth 15k or more.  But when i consulted other lawyers , they have a different opinion.  

Could you please clear my confusion.  Below is the point in BAIL order.

Released on ad interim anticipatory bail on their executing of P.R.. bond of Rs. 15,000/- each with furnishing solvent sureties in the like amount

Here no where its mentioned we need 3 sureties . Also its a PR bond. So i guess we can furnish our own property papers. 

Could you please clear my confusion ?

Learning

3 Replies

Mayur shikhare   28 January 2016

Please understand it says a Personal Bond of 15000, which means you are giving a bond of 15000 it is only a bond which you must have already signed in the court at the time of order. Second part of order says with solvent sureties of like amount so now you are three people so three sureties of 15000

Sidharth   28 January 2016

Its simple make FD of Rs 15000 each in the name of surety, they will deposit FD in court.

Mukesh sharma (job )     18 February 2016

you submit amount of 15,ooo rs per person as bond in court is mention your as security deposit 

you also make fd and submit in court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register