Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil   04 October 2016

Intirim relief increment petition

Section 9 and 498 A going on.. 

Based on our earnings court decided maintance in section 12 /23 - 5000 PM. My wife has applied in higher court for increment of this interim relief.

We have one kid 10 yrs old who is in wife custody. 6 yrs we are living apart. She is living in adultry with other partner. She is in government job and earn enough. 

Child I suggested to get in boarding school. What could be my defence against her apeal. ??

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     04 October 2016

Its very hard to prove adultery, its better to take defense that working wife is not entitled to get maintenance and for your child, let her file the evidence of expenditure incurred on child , ask the court that you are ready to give 50% of the total expenditure.

Also file a case under guardianship act for the custody of child.

(Guest)
Dont Stop paying alimony. Find a kip for urself. Tit for tat. U commit adultery or she, it can't be proved. Don't bother too much. She found happiness. U find urs. But don't falter from responsibility of child till it turns 18. If ur rich throw money n take MCD n also child custody. Atb.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     05 October 2016

If you've strong audio visual evidence of your wife's adultery you can stop paying maintenance to your wife?Mere imaginations, suspicions, conjectures, etc don't work. Engage A DETECTIVE AGENCY AND TELL THEM TO collect evience of her adultery. Once this  is done it becomes easy for you to  stop maintenace for her. She is also engaged in a gainful employment.. So on the ground of unchastity and  having sufficient income of her own you can stop her maintenance pYMENT. bUT  TO YOUR 10 YEAR OLD SON YOU NEED TO PAY MONTHLY MAINTENANCE UNTIL  HE IS 21 YEARS OLD. yOU CAN ALSO APPLY FO R CHILD CUSTODY UNDER Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act read with Guardians and wards Act. .If you appreciate this reply pleaase click the thankyou button on this  forum.

anil   05 October 2016

thanks all for kind reply.. will post update as it happen in court. 

I have photos and Audio of them having extra affair,, the man is married too.. 

she earned 50K PM and asking 80 K PM .. 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     05 October 2016

.,Dear Mr.Anil,

Instead of merely conveying  thanks I had requested you to click the  thank you  button on this forum. Please do that and let me know.If you thank me this way I'd feel more encouraged to do best and best.

Thanks andn Regards,

Usha Kapoor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register