Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subbu (sr engr)     27 July 2014

Interstate case transfer without informing other party is po

hi all,

mI filed a divorce petition ,till three month there is no response . The case is postponed to 12 nov 14 by court .I  doubt wheather  they are trying to transfer the case from kerala(where marriage is happened ) to karnataka.My question is will supreme court transfer the cause with out my knowledge ,be cause i have my concern not to transfer the case .Let me know will supreme court inform me before transfering the case

Learning

5 Replies

Innocent 143 (JE)     28 July 2014

Dear subbu I am also in the same boat as you. As per my knowledge SC has power to transfer the case from one state to another state. You can check on the supreme court website.

https://courtnic.nic.in/supremecourt/casestatus_new/caseno_new_alt.asp

subbu (sr engr)     28 July 2014

Thanks for spending your valuable time ,Thanks for the link.i tried my name in respondent search and found no result .hop i am right

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     28 July 2014

If your wife files a transfer petition in S.C., you will get a notice from S.C. before it takes a decision on her petition.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2014

I agree with Advocate Mr. Chandrasekar's opinion that the supreme court will certainly send notice to you to record your objections to the transfer petition before it.  Wait for it.  The chances are that the women's petition for transfer are generally considered by supreme court.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     30 July 2014

Any application seeking for transfer will not be ordered with out hearing the other party

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register