Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh   10 April 2017

Interirm/interlocutory application checking and numbering

Respected Gurus, 

I have filed an IA in Hyderabad LB nagar court ,  I have filed it on March 3rd 2016 recently My IA got dismissed stating that I have not complied with the objections of the IA ans stating that its initially returned on March 3rd itself .but my concern here is when IA returned how can he gave the number on top of it . and in the order copy the judge stating that its filed again on April 10th with out complying the intial objections .The exact reason is they some where lost that IA and saying some cunning stories  . I have two questions here

1) if my IA returned with some objection on March 3rd why the superintedent of the family court given a number .

2) Until and unless me/my counsel resubmit in accordence with the objections it cannot numbered , 4

So please clarify me above cocenrs also 3) please provide me time duration of complying the objections of IA .

Regards , 

Suresh 

Learning

1 Replies

Suresh   10 April 2017

Respected Gurus , 

Adding to my previous post , please provide me when a IA returned with objections , in how many days we need to comply those objections .its some what urgent , really appreiate the earlier answers.

Regards, 

Suresh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register