Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahi (none)     05 March 2015

Interim maintenance query

Dear expert Lawyers,

Need Advice…..

I am fighting DV case filed in mumbai bandra court, by my wife with all false allegations. Counseling sessions are over and counselor has made its final report with no settlement and hence the case will continue in court. In last hearing my wife has applied for my 2 years salary slip from my company and also my last 2 year's income tax statement. My wife has applied for interim maintenance and she applied for 5k for herself and 5k for our 2 years old son. I am B.com graduate and working in private company with net salary of 27,500k per month. I have my ill mother who is a diabetic patient and also I have to look after her.

My wife is also b’com graduate and has done IATA/UFTA course and was working previously and had left the job due to pregnancy. Presently she is staying with her mother and married brother, her mother and bother both are working in GOVT sector, my wife presently is not working and said in the application that due to our son is just 2years old she has to look after him and is unemployed. I am going to submit my true salary details to the court in next hearing….

My queries are as below:-

1.       1. Approx. how much interim maintenance will I have to pay? Will it be exactly the amount as pleaded by my wife ie. 5k for her and 5k for our son.

2.      2.  If she is well educated and qualified with previous working background but currently unemployed, in that case too will she be awarded the interim maintenance (Please note: I am ready to pay interim maintenance to our son as my responsibility being a father, but due to mental cruelty by my wife I am not at all ready to give her any kind of money. She just want to extort money from me with all her false allegation).  

Awaiting for reply from you experts……

Thanks in Advance.

“Sufferer”

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Dear learned lawyers,

I want to know what happens if a well-educated but unemployed man throws out his high-earning wife and demands litigation expenses and interim maintenance from wife when she files for RCR?...Will the court grant him the money?.....Short marriage, wife thrown out, husband wants mutual divorce, wife didn't comply.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     06 March 2015

You are in a good position to bargain.

No expanses can be granted and you can get divorce on your terms if interested.

contact with complete details for proper line of action.

Mahi (none)     06 March 2015

Please anyone reply to my queries above......its very urgent please

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 March 2015

about salary slips do as per the advice of your lawyers because he who has seen your case from starting and he better know about the case history

and about the maintenance it is your duty to take care of your wife and son and accordingly court will order you to pay her and your son but not what she prayed for 

submit all the expenses like loan, medical expenses, premium if paid etc., to make sure court that your expenses are geninue and about her job as you stated that she was working previously but right now not working due to small kid court will consider and order to pay

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 March 2015

seabreeze 

start your own thread and see the response do not club your query in another thread 

court will consider if the situation is very extreme and then only order her to pay expenses and it all depends on the lawyer who fights efficiently 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register