Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Archana   30 July 2015

Interim application

Hi,

I want to file the interim application before the Consumer Forum Bangalore for appointment of a commissioner to take up the survey of the apartment complex in my case. plz share the format for the same. 

secondly i want some judgments on the delay panelty being paid by the builder when there is a delay in the completion of the apartment?

Thirdly, judgments with respec t to cash discount paid by the builder with if the customer has made the advance payment of the entire or some instalments on the assurance given by the builder ?

i want judgements as to rectification of UDS since there is deficiency in the sq ft area of the apartment but is shown more in the sale deed as well as construction and sale agreements?

Thanks and Regards,

Archana

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 July 2015

You can buy a book related to consumer cases and its judgements in law book house. You can see most of the judgements related to builders cases.

Archana   30 July 2015

Sir,

I know even I am also an advocate as well as company secretary. i want to know speciafic cases which the senior advocates or other luminaries in this forum have come across and also expertise opinion and experiences out of it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register