Interfaith marriage

I am a Muslim and in relation with a Hindu girl since 8 years. Both of us are professionals from Kerala. She is working in Bangalore since one year and am working in Dubai. We are sure that our parents wont allow for the marriage and will home arrest her. Because of this reason we wanted to get married in Bangalore. Is there any way that we can conduct this marriage under Special Marriage Act, secretly, without reaching this info to our parents? Once after the marriage we will present our matter in our family, we are conducting this marriage in order to safeguard our relation and to live our Life together. Kindly give a suggestion for conducting the marriage as soon as possible.

Consultant

Sir, do you believe the report of Law commission of India??

Originally posted by : Ashwal
I am a Muslim and in relation with a Hindu girl since 8 years. Both of us are professionals from Kerala. She is working in Bangalore since one year and am working in Dubai. We are sure that our parents wont allow for the marriage and will home arrest her. Because of this reason we wanted to get married in Bangalore. Is there any way that we can conduct this marriage under Special Marriage Act, secretly, without reaching this info to our parents? Once after the marriage we will present our matter in our family, we are conducting this marriage in order to safeguard our relation and to live our Life together. Kindly give a suggestion for conducting the marriage as soon as possible.

You can simply continue to enjoy at regular intervals.

Faith, religion have been made for various reasons. If you plan to discard them you will be discarded from the society. These type of marriages succeed when you have lot of money.

Look at salman khan or any rich guys family, they would have  married a person from one faith, kept one more extra wife from another religion. Multi dimensional religious family can be maintained if you have lot of money and you care about nothing and are self dependent.

Rest all people have to see society, religion, faith, caste before plunging into marriage.

many men and women are forced into unwanted marriages, they do set up with old girlffrnds and boy ferinds. Every option is available in India. But ultimately it is you both who has to face it. Sometimes it is entire family who has to face it.

Think, weekend hangup is good or getting fired from society is good.

Consultant

Surprise, newly registered member is so co-efficient.

difficult as the Special Marriage Act contains set procedures for [primarily] interfaith marriages

u can contact me at: basu_kunal@hotmail.com. I will surely try to help u out

@RameshSingh I am awaiting an adverse comment from your side, my friend...your scathing immature comments make me laugh
LOL 😈

Consultant

So sad, Kerala is the 1st to achieved 100% literacy, and unfortunate No. 1 in divorce state. :) Is it Mr. Kunal??????

@Ramesh Singh......Yes, I do.

@ Adv Kamakshi.....Thanks for the reply. I liked the way you had presented the current scenario. But its not the same in every case. If we have a will we can try till the last level. And that's what I wanna try here.

Ours is not a pre-planned relation. Our relation was incidental and now we feel to be together legally.

We will inform our parents but only after registering the marriage.

If you have any idea, kindly give us a suggestion regarding this.

@Ramesh Singh....Thanks for the Complement. ;-)

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu