Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bikramjeet (student)     28 March 2013

Intercast marriage please help me

can any one help me please 
i want to do marraige but my girlfriend is of another cast 
and i donot think that our parents will allow us to do marriage
so i want to do marriage without any notification to my parents n her parentsss please help me

Learning

8 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   28 March 2013

You can marry under Special Marriage Act,duly one moth notice,contact with a local Marriage Officer.

For solemnization of marriage, presence of both parties is required after submission of documents( eight passport size photo of both.age proof and residence proof etc) of issuance of notice of intended marriage.  Any person may within 30 days of issue of notice , file objection to the intended marriages.After 30 days both parties alongwith 3 witnesses are required to be present on the date of solemnisation of marriage. It is advisable to submit names of witnesses atleast one day in advance.

1 Like

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     29 March 2013

Marry in Arya Samaj temple.

www.mehnat.in

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 March 2013

You do one thing you get marry her in a temple where you will get the receipt for the marriage, then on the basis of that receipt you can apply for the registration of marriage

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 March 2013

agreed with experts above.

aaa (job)     29 March 2013

Dear sir,i am also having the same condition i want to marry a muslim girl and both of our parents are against of our marriage, and the prb is that we dont want that 1month notice to reach on our residencial addresses,kindly suggest us that how to hold that notice in special marrigae  act, and i heard that if we do the intercast marriage govt gives some amount in gift is it true,,,,,,

waiting for your complete reply for the procedure of special marriage act with step wise.

thanks n regards,

bikramjeet (student)     29 March 2013

sir what is the procedure of special marriage act act
if we do special marriage then will our parents get any information about this ???
i donot want to get any information on it
as i will run away her from her home so kindly suggest me what should i do ???

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 July 2013

@aaa

your aquery

" i want to marry a muslim girl and both of our parents are against of our marriage, and the prb is that we dont want that 1month notice to reach on our residencial addresses"

sorry

experts at this forum do not like to suggest ways of fraud.

Dr. Jyothi Vishwanath (Associate Professor of Law)     11 July 2013

I agree with Mr.Sudheer fully

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register