Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anshul (SSA)     27 October 2014

Inter regional transfer reg.

Sir,

i am joined EPFO (govt of india) on 31-08-2010 as a SSA. on joining EPFO publish a circular the that no Inter regional transfer is possible before completed of 3 year in service. after i am completed a 3 year i am applied for Inter regional transfer from Gujrat to Rajasthan. after some time EPFO again publish a circular that after promoted to SSSA no inter regional transfer is possible this promotion is effected automatic after completed 4 year in service. i am already completed 4 year services in EPFO and i get promoted to SSSA anytime. today 2 SSA is transfer to Rajasthan from Gujrat. so can i apply in a CAT that why i am not transfer to rajasthan and what bases these SSA is transfer to Rajasthan. please tell me can i appeal in a CAT!!!!!

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2014

first of all transfer is not enforceable right unless some arbitrary or malafide can be proved.

So before moving to CAT judge the steps.

Further if you seek inter-regional transfer as SSSA then where do you think you will have srniroity in the new region.  You will not accept being adjusted below last entrant as SSA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register