Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Others > General Discussion > Inter caste marriage benefit in the tn govt   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 3 Replies to this message

GopalRagothaman

Help Desk Executive
[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 03 April 2013 at 08:16 Report Abuse

I have plan to get job in Govt. of Tamilnadu through inter caste marriage(OC vs SC), however i had a marriage registration in 2013 please help me how to apply for intercaste marriage jobs in the govt, and pls provide any additional benefit is there in tamilnadu Govt. please share your advise and consultation.

ramachary64@gmail.com

Practicing lawyer in High court of A.P.
[ Scorecard : 7348]
Posted On 03 April 2013 at 11:05 Report Abuse

Public Services – Intercaste married couple – Giving priority in sponsoring candidates through Employment Exchanges – Prescripttion of a time limits of two years from the date of marriages for registration with Employment Exchange for availing priority concession – Dispensed with – Orders – issued. ------------------------------------------------ PERSONNEL AND ADMINISTRATIVE 

GopalRagothaman

Help Desk Executive
[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 13 May 2013 at 11:07 Report Abuse

Thanks you so much sir.

sudhakar

--
[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 03 August 2013 at 06:09 Report Abuse

HI 

Myself Sudhakar (26) belongs to SC cast, I planning to marry a ST girl (uma (24)). Our parents not interested in this marriage,

I just need your guides 

what are steps and documents  need for before register the marriage legally.

and is there any benefits available for us ( in the  act of special marriage) let me know are documents need for that

regards

sudhakar

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next