Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupesh   29 June 2015

Insurance mistake

Hi,

My father went Surgery for Knee replacement in Sunshine hospital at Paradise Circle Hyderabad.
We went for cashless treatment with Pre Approval where the documents and pre approval procedure was taken by hospital and they send quote under GIPSA to insurnacer and got approval for 165000 and we went for surgery at discharge time hospital said that you will not come under GIPSA so you need to pay total 211200 after remaining balance of 165000.Now  there is mistake from hospital side why they had send under GIPSA policy without knowing i am not eligible for GIPSA and Why insurancer had approve the same so now what i need to do whether to fight with Hospital or insurancer for getting mu money and how to fight.

Thansk&Regards
Rupesh Kumar M

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2015

You said you got approval from the insurance company. so No need to pay Rs. 211200. Tell hospital people to talk to insurance company only. They approved means you are entltle to get claim. that is all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register