Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vna (executive)     12 February 2014

Insurance

Hi

I was married in the year 2005 (Love Marriage), and my hubby met with an accident in the year 2008 and he was badly injured in brain resulted in comma for 3 months and stroke  on left left. (paralysed). I discharged him from hospital and he was with me for 1.5 years later my mother in law came to know abt insurance case which i was not aware of it  and spoke to me nicely and informed me that  as you are working and it would be difficult for you  in taking care of kid, work and husband and moreover from  past 1.5 year you are alone managing things. 

My hubby's  mind was not stable and she told that let me take him with me for a change.  I too accepted that bcoz he use to beating my kid badly and throw him by using his right hand. 

At the time of his discharge from hospital,  my mother in law was not there at all (because of hospital  bill) and she informed that as she is flying to UK but she was in Bangalore only. She made a drama that  as she is moving to UK.  And hardly 8 months she did not turn up to see his son. 

One day she came to home to see his son and heard about insurance and she spoke nicely to his son and me and took him with her and met lawyer which i was not aware of it.

Then in the year 2010 he expired.  The insurance case judgment was given on Jan 2012. 

The Lawyer , she informed me about the judgment on Mar 2012. The judgment was like this. 

Mother in Law 4.5 Lacs 

My Son (1 yr 4 months at the time of accident) 25000/- (Twenty Five thousand ) 

Myself  Twenty Five Thousand

And my question is why my son was given only 25000/- 

Pls advice me how to proceed further. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register