LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mawle (x)     08 September 2011

Installation of cctv's

Recently we had another bomb blast in India, this one at Delhi High Court and as usual our police forgot to install CCTV camera at the site so there is no clue about the whereabouts’ of the suspected persons Our Politicians are useless they cannot even provide basic things like security, food security, Job security, Health Care and Job security.

1)Although I have quit trusting politicians, I have a suggestion for them to ask all the TV Channels to install at least 10,000 CCTV's at public spaces and maintain them to get permission for Broadcast, which would serve Public interest.

2) I want to install CCTV in front of my house to monitor public space adjacent to my house, whom do I need to approach to get the permission for the same, can my neighbours or anyone else raise objections to it and how to overcome the same since it is in Public interest.

Regards

Abhishek.Mawle

Learning

5 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     09 September 2011

If CCTV is installed, it will not allow PETN to explode.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     09 September 2011

Ha Ha Ha Agrawal ji apene teer nishane pe mara! It will also not allow the criminals to wear a disguise like false nose, false warts, false moles, false beard, false moutache, eye glasses, caps, monkey caps, mufflers etc.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     10 September 2011

Drama continues to unfold. Spineless Ministers.

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     21 September 2011

You can do any acts without hindering the privacy of the neighbours.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 September 2011

Now CCTV is panacea for all our incompetent Ministers. As I said earlier, install CCTV at every nook and corner of India and all the bombs will be defused at the sight and smell of these CCTV cameras.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register