LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmi   26 August 2015

Injustice faced by one of the it firm

I completed my B.E in computer and science and was selected from the campus drive of the college in one of the small scale IT company in ahmedabad, I paid 25,000 as a bond money, the bond period was for 1.5 years, and according to bond they had to give me training in different areas specified in the bond, but they did not gave me any kind of training, infact after the completion of my training period, they extended it for 3 more months, and gave me 2 options, either leave the firm or continue with the training period, saying that you are not giving any output, hence I terminated the bond and leaved my training, as per the bond they had to give me my bond amount but they are not giving back the money.Please give me some suggetions, what should I do next. This is not the case with me, 2 more girls have the same scenario.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 August 2015

Did you consult elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers, student’s /employee’s/trade unions leaders, Labor Law Consultant/service Matters lawyer/Law firm before accepting such good for nothing offer in campus placement?

Did you inform student’s union/ employee’s/trade unions leaders about your suffering?

The unions may approach college/university authorities to blacklist such companies in future by name.

The unscrupulous colleges and universities in order to keep them in business advertise of campus placements and do not bother that unscrupulous companies come to campus  and fleece the gullible, ill informed and unsuspecting students and their parents.

Were you given any appointment letter, salary slip of all months, PF number,ESIC card,I.Card, demand of Rs.25000/ in advance, receipt of Rs.25000/, copy of the so called BOND?

Were you made to work like a regular employee?

As a ‘Trainee’ why were you asked to give output?

Were you appointed as a Trainee or regular Employee?

You may all join hands and approach:

student’s union/ employee’s/trade unions e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc

an able Labor Law Consultant/service Matters lawyer/Law firm

and under their expert guidance approach:

Inspector  appointed under Gujarat Shops and Commercial Establishments Act

Inspector  appointed under Payment of Wages Act

O/o Labor Commissioner

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register