LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amrit Sachdeva   03 December 2017

Injunction

I purchased an agricultural land 10 yrs ago at that time the land prices were sl*gging off and I got all the relevant documents viz. Jamabandi , Sale deed, Intkal etc but suddenly one party claimed that it's his ancestors land and I have illegally purchased that land and he appealed in court and the court granted permanent injunction against my property this person only had a document called khasra girdawari in which his deceased father's name is written I want to know that how to correct that girdawari and put it in my name and how relevant is that for selling my land and what can be the outcomes if I don't alter it? If I win this case in the SDM court can the district court grant injunction (stay order) against us?

Learning

11 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 December 2017

Go for appeal against that permanent injunction with all the documents in your possession.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 December 2017

What are the grounds on which the injunction had been granted?

Ankit Verma (Lawyer)     04 December 2017

The most relevant document you have jamabandi if it is certified by SDM or Patwari.

In your jamabandi you have , is there any name wriiten of his deceased father's ? if yes then after his father whose name is written ? How it is converted after ? under which document his father sell ? brief us more..  

Amrit Sachdeva   04 December 2017

N.K assumi how can I do so?

N.K assumi how can I do so?

P. Venu in the plaint copy he mentioned that his father was a farmer and tenant and the owner of the land died and tenancy Prevailed after his death and once a tenant always a tenant he also wrongfully stated the he was in peaceful possession of the suit and we illegally dispossed him which is not at all true he only has one documentary evidence that is khasra girdawari given by the patwari longtime ago and the court has granted permanent injunction against us he has made our life hell pls help us to get out of this situation🙏

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 December 2017

Who is in possession/occupation of the Land? Anyhow, the issue needs to be met on merits through a trial. Any decision of the Revenue Authorities cannot make anu difference. Afterall, entries in Revenue Records are not absolute as to title to property.

Ankit verma his father's name is not der in the Jamabandi

P. Venu we were always in peaceful possession of land

P. Venu can the district court grant interim stay once the judgement is announced in the trial court?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     04 December 2017

Amrit, engage a lawyer and appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register