Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (Advocate)     12 October 2018

Injection order or stop selling property - please advice

Hello expert,

me and my friend started construction business 1 year back. He was my college friend.

verbal agreement was made no written agreement.

I  investment  only 10 lak to the construction and he told he will give equal share for 10 Lak.

Area of site is 30x40 - we construction duplex house in 20x30 site that in half site.

construction got over and we sold for 78 Lak  and profit for me was 2.5 lak.

Now he delayed my full payment after construction both my principle and profit.

But he started construction on another half site and now it also gotcompleted.

In between of 2nd construction he settled 8 laks, pending is 2 lak of my principle and 2.5 lak profit is still pending. Total 5 lakh

Now he is not giving money what can I do.

Can I brining injection order to stay or sell the 2nd property - so that he cant sell the property till he settles my account.

Problem is that I don’t have any document relating to the property – as he was my college friend I believed him.

I have complete 200 voice record of our conversation – all Wats up chat . – All the payment was transferred from my account to his account.

Kindly advice what should I do

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 October 2018

Dear querist,

Who is the owner of land on which construction was done?

Do you have evidence that you invested the above said amount?

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 October 2018

If you have shown in accounts that amount invested as partner or if your friend has shown such amount in his accounts with income tax, contact advocate for doing needful.   Only after studying the documents, an advocate can suggest you such remedy, if there is evidence in your favour.

Raja (Advocate)     13 October 2018

Sir

My friend is the owener of the property, i have invested 10 lak for construction. i have trasfered 10 Lak to his account online.

i have all wats up chat, also all call recored till date may be 300 call records till today.

Problem is that i dont have any document or agreement - as he was my college friend i belived him.

kindly advice.

S.N.Raj Kumar (Advocate)     08 November 2018

Brother u have enough evidence to  file a criminal complaint ( Criminal breach of trust ) against your friend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register