Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Beerangi Subbu   03 March 2018

Injection order on property

Dear sir

This is Subbu,  Sir my problem is that we have total 9 acres of land.  In that some peoples were troubled us  like they are having share on this. But actually they dont have any rights on it.  else we have total land documents like 1IB, Adangal, Document, Passbooks, Sale/brought Property documents.  But they put it in court like they are also having share on this, and please stop buying and salleing and they will took one order from court.  But mandal Thahasildar also said that our opposition parties are not having any rights on the property.    They dont have any proof documents,  We have total documents.  But daily they enter in the land disturbed us...  Somebody told me that you will take injection order from court becoz you have totall documents like that.  Dear sir in case we will take injection order from another court except above court, it is possible to they are enter in the property after the injection order. Even they dont have any 1B, Adangal, Documents and Passbooks also.  Sir Please advice me what we cand do for they are not entering the property.

Learning

2 Replies

TGK REDDI   04 March 2018

Another Court.    I don't think it's possible another Court can have jurisdiction.

Take the help of the police and if they can't help, file a Complaint against them.

If you're strong, drive them away forcefully.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     04 March 2018

What do you mean by another court?

Is there already one court in the picture?

Please clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register