Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Informatory petition

Dear sir,

I am about to File Informatory Petition against my wife & her parents & relatives who have been continuously misguiding my wife from meeting me & sending her back to us .

Last 23rd April'17 I had a confrontation with my wife over her parents reaching the hostel of my Second son who was offered admission in one of the reputing Boarding Schools in Lucknow.

My wife had informed me that her parents have refused to be Local Guardian of my child & hence I had to make one of my known person who voluntarily offered to be Local Guardian.

Moreover the Personal Record book of child having all the Fees, Holiday Details &  important information of School was taken by her father who did not bother to send it over to me until he was compelled to do so.

She attempted suicide & in that was not successful. She fell down from the Cot & broke her head .I gave  basic medical Aid to her immediately.

Me & my other child rushed to the other room where she was lying semi conscious.

On 24th Apr'17 my elder son went to School 7 I left for office.

I returned late in the evening & was told by my son around 8:30 p.m that she has done the tickets in Tatkal for her parents house.

Next morning she made her own travel arrangements from residence to station  & also took the newly born with her  did not bother to look back

On 13th May'17 I went to school to bring my second child as scheduled for his Summer Vacation.

His mother was already there before me.

We offered her the Drop facility to her residence. But she was adamant to go on her own.

We also informed her that we would like to meet my newly born child who she had taken with her on 25th Apr'17 to her parents house  who was 5 months old that time.

I sent my elder child to her Residence where her father threatened to get me, my elder son & second son arrested.

Again second time my elder son went to their house & was thrashed by them& she reused again to come with child to the parking for simply hugging & seeing him after almost 15 days since last we had seen.

For the last & 3rd time again I sent my eldest son & second son together since my second son is close to her .She agreed to bring the child to the the parking around 300 meters from her parents house.

In the parking she was apprehensive to sit in the car as she was guided by her parents that if in case we have any plan of running with the child then she should create noise & should call 100 police helpline.

She snatched the car keys & my mobile from my Eldest son & started running in the parking thinking I am going to run away with the child rather we all 3 were anxious to meet the newly born.

My eldest son who took the other mobile of myself which she was carrying with her since he needed it.in the hostel of my secong=d child.

On going through the call details we found that on 6th May'17 she was OUT of   her parents house from 5 pm onwards till late night.

She was called by her parents several times .

Again on 10th May'17 she was out of her house in the afternoon for almost 2-3 hours.

On 4th May'17 she receive call from some Chetrag Gupta who she Called on 6th May evening while she was out of her residence,

Chetrag number is continuously of since 13th May'17.

She even visited some NGO also .

My Query is that after filling of Informatory Petition she might put domestic violence case against me.

Is it ok that I have named her Brother in law with whom she came hand in hand on the day of marriage on 1st June'04 in front of the entire guests & her sister,Bua & her son along with her parents in the Informatory Petition

Her Sister ,Mother & Bua have been continuously advising her about how the s*xual relationship we should have.

She wanted to abort the second child ,3rd Child too.

During her check up in the 3rd Pregnancy her Gynecologist told me that she is under depression 7 should be taken to any Psychiatrist.

Hardly we have Sex .Last time we had Sex is more than 1 year.

Her parents & all the relatives have hardly maintained any relationship with me or my parents.

Awaiting your Guidance about the filling of Informatory Petition & filing of restoration of Conjugal rights in the CJM courts or Divorce directly as

PUNEET KHURANA

Learning

17 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     24 May 2017

fIRST TAKE jOINT COLUNSELLING FOR BOTH  OF YOU YOU AND YOUR WIFE TO PERMANENTLY RECONCILE AND LIVE TOGETHER AMICABLY. in CASE THAT IS NOTY POSSIBLE FILE FOR rESTITUTION OF cONJUGAL rIGHTS AGAINST YOUR WIFE. iF THAT DOESN'T WORK FILE FOR DIVORCE IF POSSIBLE THROUGH MCD.

(Guest)
My query is that shall I send the Informatory petition today or shall I go for counseling prior to sending the petition. Moreover I have informed ADG(Law & order) of the State of Bihar & even contacted U.P for the same. Awaiting your guidance & response asap as I am about to take the decision on the same by today.

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     24 May 2017

Originally posted by : Ms.Usha Kapoor
fIRST TAKE jOINT COLUNSELLING FOR BOTH  OF YOU YOU AND YOUR WIFE TO PERMANENTLY RECONCILE AND LIVE TOGETHER AMICABLY. in CASE THAT IS NOTY POSSIBLE FILE FOR rESTITUTION OF cONJUGAL rIGHTS AGAINST YOUR WIFE. iF THAT DOESN'T WORK FILE FOR DIVORCE IF POSSIBLE THROUGH MCD.

FOR EVERY MAN AND WOMAN FIGHTING, ULTIMATE SOLUTION IS DIVORCE??? YOU DONT HAVE ANY BETTER OPTION THAN COUNSELLING AND DIVORCE?  IT IS BECUASE OF LAWYERS LIKE YOU MANY ARE GETTING DIVORCED.

Originally posted by : PUNEET KHURANA
My query is that shall I send the Informatory petition today or shall I go for counseling prior to sending the petition.
Moreover I have informed ADG(Law & order) of the State of Bihar & even contacted U.P for the same.
Awaiting your guidance & response asap as I am about to take the decision on the same by today.

IF MATTER ALREADY IN COURT, THEN YOUR MARRIAGE IS OVER, ARRANGE MOENY TO GIVE ALIMONY AND TAKE DIVORCE.  IF MATTER IS NOT IN COURT, THEN DONT GO TO COURT OR POLICE STATION, SETTLE MATTER BY WAY OF TALKS AND LEAD PEACEFUL LIFE.  YOUR STORY IS SO LONG THAT I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP.  YOU LIKE FREE TIFFEN, BUT YOU AASKING FULL MEALS?

HIRE SOME GOOD ADVOCATE AND TAKE DIVORCE IF YOU CANT LIVE WITH WIFE.

(Guest)
Dear I think you ate the half cooked meal & blurted. I am asking that after her suicidal attempt what is the corrective measure. Informatory Petition/divorce. You are saying out of Court talks, her parents are not sending her back & she is also unwilling to come. There are 2 kids at home at home waiting for her . Anyways theree is no Free lunch in the Corporate world.

(Guest)
Already hired & he suggested to file for Informatory petition followed by restitution of Conjugal rights. Just taking Second/Alternate opinion.

(Guest)
Every human being has the right to Live. \When the maters go out of 4 walls & parents of Girls interfere in the day to day affairs in their daughter's married life and affect the child birth /s*xual relationship. The cases will go to court for settlement

(Guest)

You did mistake by marrying, next is approach able vakeels and followup.  Nothing more.  WHat if your salary is paid to someone else?  me advise and someone else takes feees?

(Guest)

There is no mistake in marrying .If that was the case then parents have done the biggest mistake.

Anyways when small/ trival matters are reported on daily basis by daugthers to their parents ,and are directly affecting the married life then this all will continue.

(Guest)
There is no mistake in marrying .If that was the case then parents have done the biggest mistake.

Anyways when small/ trival matters are reported on daily basis by daugthers to their parents ,and are directly affecting the married life then this all will continue.

YOU ARE GIVING REPLY TO YOUR OWN QUESTION? HA HA HA, MENTAL CASE.

(Guest)
Dear Ram I am not giving reply to my Question. Rather comments like Mentak Case shows your character &upbringing. You should be barred from the Forum to make any cpomments, Feel the pain in case you are also in the same boat then revert to me incase you need mental asylum

(Guest)

Mistake they did or you did, but mistake has happnd.  Now if you dont want wife, take mutual idovrce by paying hefty alimony to wife and her parents?

who asked you to come to this forum?

Adjust with wife or take divorce, matter close.

(Guest)
Dear Ram
I am not giving reply to my Question.
Rather comments like Mentak Case shows your character &upbringing.
You should be barred from the Forum to make any cpomments,
Feel the pain in case you are also in the same boat then revert to me incase you need mental asylum

What can anybody do if you f**kec your own ass? you f**k your own ass and you call some advocate to go to mental asylum?  this itself shows why your marriage is failure.

Learn to adjsut with wife rathet than pointing fingers are advocates. u scoundrel.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register