Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE KAUNDER (STUDENT)     18 September 2012

Information regarding any scheme under my criteria.

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to the above cited subject matter. I got a reference from Lawyersclubindia.com website. I have one query to ask this is sensitive. In my locality SRA projects are coming soon. I am trying to buy a house from that scheme. In earlier 1990 my father had bought a house in Chembur (Chawl) which was occupied by local gundas but my father had kept the original documents with him safely. Will it be useful for buying a house in SRA.?

The documents which my father has are as follows:

1>   Electoral Identity Card of year 1996.

2>   Ration Card for that House.

3>   BEST LIGHT BILL of 1990. But it is under the owner’s name that my father purchased the home.

4>   Agreement copy of 1992.

5>   Photo pass Slip of 1990. Only slip not Photo Pass that too under the owner’s name that my father purchased the home.

But there is no structure to show.

My father resides in a rental house in Chembur. He came to Mumbai last 25-30 years ago. Till date due to his illiteracy he is unable to progress.

It would be very helpful if you suggest me any measure where I can get any house under MHADA, SRA, MMRDA, CIDCO etc.

I hope that you will do the needful.

Waiting for your reply. If you need I can send you the Scan copy of all the above proofs in your mail id for ready reference.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

K. Subhash Chandran.

ksubhashchandran@yahoo.co.in

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register