Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight for justice (Consultant)     15 November 2014

Information about paper pub regarding notice serve

Dear Experte

Could some one please suggest where should i publish notice  in paper when my wife is not appearing in court  on any appearing date .This is with related to sec 9.Is it in local news paper  of my district or my wife district only or both .please advice.

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     15 November 2014

The court will give in its order definite direction in which newspaper(s), it has to be published and the clerk in court's office will help you to file process fee and remit the publication fee.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 November 2014

You can not publish court notice by your own wish in the newspaper , you have to move an application and seeks permission from the court to publish the notice in the newspaper after getting permission you can publish the matter as per directed by the court in local and national newspaper , you have to submit fees also in the court .

Fight for justice (Consultant)     16 November 2014

Thanks all for providing these valuable information. could you please guide whether normally court publish in paper or i need to publish after getting confirmation from court. what is the process.what would be content of the afidefit which would be published in national/local news paper..I don't mind paying money for court fees towards the publication..i just want to get rid of this  mental agony..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2014

You have to file an application under OV R 20 seeking permission of court to take steps for substituted service of summons to the defendant through a local daily newspaper, after permission, the court will pass suitable orders on the basis of which you may initiate action as ordered by court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register