Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramkumar Av (pvt employee)     21 August 2016

Indian penal code, 1860 498-a, r/w 34 ipc and sec.3 and 4 d.

Hi, i would like to know what exactly this section for INDIAN PENAL CODE, 1860    498-A, r/w 34 IPC and sec.3 and 4 D.P.Act

As iam aware of 498a but not fully and have no idea of other section, as the above is A Truely fasle case by my wife.

Next moth is my first hearing date,so can any one suggest what will the procedure for first hearing i just came to know about thae date have not got any intimation as i got it form web. 

Iis my personnel appereance is manadatory as iam staying out off india on visit.

“I would appreciate your immediate attention to this matter

Regards

Shiva

Learning

7 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     21 August 2016

Ur counsel need to be present on your behalf.

If u state full fact of case then we could help u.

That section deals with relief to women but u need to defeat case with merit.

Thanks a lot Mr Bharat,

My 1st question is will the court will hear to  both the parties , i means she has kept false alligation will cort ask proofs for them or only i need get the proof that all are alligations was false like, dowry gold, furniture, extra money (As nothing was given)

As we have not appointed any lawyer, is their any chance of ammicable settlement at this stage or let the case runs  wat do you suggest?

Even wen police came for enquiry they also confirmed that this case was false, can the report of police will work for this imean to defeat.

so it mean my absence in first hearing will not gives any negative to my case?

Regards

Shiva

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     21 August 2016

@ Dear Quest,

Please check various links on my profile to know more on it. You will get sample petitions and other clues.

Please also check the following links : - 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fight-against-misuse-of-498a-ipc--103100.asp#.U6gslUCm9dg

THank you for your valuable links Mr Rocky smith

THank you for your valuable links Mr Rocky smith

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     21 August 2016

You are welcome. Thanks!   yes

Ramkumar Av (pvt employee)     22 August 2016

Dear Mr Rocky smith

What is meant by calender case, and in this case it showing that Petitioner is S I of police station and respondent is my family, waht exactly it mean?

Do i need AB in this case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register