Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 January 2010

India has lost 'substantial' land to China: Official report

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)
Due to rogue politicians and Government servents paving way to foreign invaders.
1 Like

sylviavillalobos (CEO)     12 January 2010

Due to wholesale corruption , coercion and beaurucracy.

1 Like

sonam sarin (service)     12 January 2010

It is high time, India Govt should realise the importance of developing infrastructure in border areas - "if not in yards -then probably in inches"

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 January 2010

This is very unfortunate thing happening with our country, only due to lack of apathy, accountability shown by our successive rulers. As our Ex Pesident Mr. APJ Abdul Kalam has said that "Strength recognises strength." We have made ourselves weak. Due to narrow thinking/vision of policy maker/ruler, we are facing this situation. Had we wished since Independence we would have mighty nation. Our armed strength would have far more deadliest. During Independence we were ahead of China. WE WOULD GONE NUCLEAR MUCH EARLIER THAN CHINA, BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE FACING THIS SITUATION. Now also it is not late, we have all the capabilities, but our system is coming in the way.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     13 January 2010

(Guest)
When our defence follows teeth for teeth and blood for blood then only our borders can be saved. Speaking morals and teaching morals will not work before enemy. If don't fight enemy will kill and occupy the place.
1 Like

(Guest)

This is our mistake. Our Generals mistake. Day by day Generals are worried about money not about duty.

They are very busy with counting money in there olden days. And what is the problem India is loosing land but not they. Because authorities never maintain a proper border maps.

Put the blame on others.

Present Home Minister and External Minister are capable to handle any type of problems.

Yes madum every thing is alright India is much more safer than before.

Foriegners are safe by mistake if they carry any ammunition we are hear to clear it as early as possible. 

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     13 January 2010

In my view, It is our pathetic situation. Foreign aggression is not new to us .But how V react to the present situation this is very important. All over Indians are being rejected and insulted in a different ways. In Europe, recently in Australia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, America, Denmark and so on and in our own country in Delhi Indians r v well insulted. But v Indians are used to that as our thoughts are brain washed by Britishers  that v are inferior to all and also V r not giving respect to our motherland as She deserve respect from whole world. Eventhough so many aggressions by looters n corruption our motherland is feeding us continuously n not collapsed as American Economy is. Our motherland is miracle so everybody wants her to grab n v don’t hv any value of our motherland. Our week foreign policies will hv to pay some great value. V all r thinking not acting as our great Politician r doing dialogues…..Actually V also don’t hv time to look after our Nation.  V lost our dignity and this is the recent result .........that’s all I want to say……please forgive me if I m wrong here.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     15 January 2010

No Indian land lost to China: Indian army chief

New Delhi: Army chief general Deepak Kapoor today insisted that no part of Indian land had been lost to China and the "established" Line of Actual Control was unchanged.

art_imgs = 0; cur_art_img = 1; function prev(){ for (i=1;i<=art_imgs;i++){ document.getElementById("art_img_"+i).style.display = "none"; } if(cur_art_img==1){ cur_art_img = art_imgs; }else{ cur_art_img -= 1; } document.getElementById("art_img_"+cur_art_img).style.display = "block"; } function next(){ for (i=1;i<=art_imgs;i++){ document.getElementById("art_img_"+i).style.display = "none"; } if(cur_art_img==art_imgs){ cur_art_img = 1; }else{ cur_art_img += 1; } document.getElementById("art_img_"+cur_art_img).style.display = "block"; }

"Let me assure you and the nation that no border has shrunk anywhere (with China). As far as our position goes, there is no change in the established demarcated Line (of Actual Control)," he told a press conference here on the eve of Army Day.

Kapoor was reacting suo motu to reports, which cited official documents saying the area along the LAC had "shrunk" in Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir as India had lost "substantial" amount of land in the last two decades or more.

He said defence minister AK Antony had also stated the same yesterday during a media interaction.

The army chief said there were differing perceptions between India and China over the boundary as the issue is yet to be settled.

However, whenever there is any border crossing, the issue is discussed between the two countries through the mechanism of hotline and flag meetings. To a query, Kapoor said the attitude of Chinese troops at the LAC is "fine".

Source:https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_no-indian-land-lost-to-china-indian-army-chief_1334874

New dtd: Jan 14 2010

(Guest)

If every thing is fine then why reports are comming in the media? Fooling indian citizens?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register