Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta Mathur (Lecturer)     10 July 2015

Incorrect pay fixation

Dear Forum Members,

I wish to know that when it is comes to the knowledge of an employee after a good gap of his employment, say 3-4 years, that the pay that has been fixed at the time of his appointment was incorrect and was much lower than the pay band for that post appointed for.

I seek your suggestion that what step must be taken in this case. Incase the legal help is required , whom can I contact for legal help.

Waiting for an early reply.

Thanks and Regards

Needy Forum Member

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 July 2015

No court will entertain your plea without having made a detailed representaion to the deptt.

Shweta Mathur (Lecturer)     22 July 2015

Thank you Mr. Kumar for your advice. I request you to share your contact no . on my email address, for any further help if you may permit.

Thanks

Shweta

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 July 2015

you are not even telling who is employer.  govt/semi-govt / private.   central/state govt?

Shweta Mathur (Lecturer)     10 August 2015

Respected Sir,

I am working for an autonomous Institute which comes under the state of NCT of Delhi. I have given a detailed representation to my department.It has been more than 15 days, of my submission but still have not received any reply from them.It is made known to me, that there is a deliberate delay from their side, so that me and 2 more of my colleagues do not get benefitted of what was our right.I request you to please adivice me, whether I should give a reminder application or should file an RTI seeking information of :

1 What was the Basic Pay fixed in the unrevised scale of Lecturer since the inception of the Institute?

2 What was the revised and approved Basic under 6th CPC for the same Posts?

3 What was the Scale on which the Lecturer's appointed at in 2012 Recruitments in you Institute?

Your Kind reply will be of a great help.

Thanks and Regards

Shweta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register