Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

draghavendranetha   29 May 2015

Incorrect designation

Hi All,

Need your advice on the below issue.

I worked with a Employer XXX for 2.3 years (From 2008 To 2010). My designation was senior associate while leaving the service and same designation is showing in my relieving letter.

I am about to join new employer now, and during BGC. When my new employer contact my XXX employer, they are claiming my designation as Associate.

I tried reaching out to my old employer, they are not helping me in any way.

Thanks,

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 May 2015

You can show your relieving letter copy to the new employer. 

draghavendranetha   29 May 2015

Yes, I already submitted relieving letter and promotion letter to my new employer. But during the BGC, my old employer is saying that I am still associate. 

When I follow up with my old employer, They are saying they do not have any records of mine showing as sr. associate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 May 2015

You  are not responsible for the loss of records or no records.

They are playing games with you as they are neither declining that relieving letter was issued to you not stating that it is fake............

You must have been redesignated by an office order. Don't you have it?

Your designation must have been stated in salary slip.Don't you have it?

If BGV feedback is affecting you collect the copy and approach your able labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer.

You should provide full information, pointwise!

What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?

How many maxmimum persons are employed in it at any point of time?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules that are mentioned in the appointment letter, and so called BOND?

Was any appointment letter,salary slip of each month,PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?

Did you resign in writing under proper acknowledgment (followed by letter under acknowledgment or by Redg. Post) , and do you have its copy? What was designatation mentioned by you in it?

Has acknowledgment of notice of resignation, supplied to you? What was designatation mentioned by establishment in it?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

What was your monthly salary?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register