Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjivkumar Alate (MANAGER)     15 August 2014

Income tax refund

Dear sirs,

My wife is house wife & does not have any income source.On her Fixed deposit interest , Tax was deducted & was not refunded even after filing retuns. Can any body suggest what course of action to be taken?

Regards,

Sanjivkumar Alate

Learning

12 Replies

M.VENKATAGIRI (ADVOCATE AND TAX CONSULTANT)     15 August 2014

Please go to income tax website and open your login. Then you can verify that the return of income has been processed or not. If it  is processed by the CPC then only you will get refund

Sanjivkumar Alate (MANAGER)     15 August 2014

Dear sir, I have checked the website & my log ins also. But CPC has not processed.Kindly advice

M.V.GIRI (ADVOCATE & TAX CONSULTANT)     15 August 2014

please some time for processing

imtiyaz shaikh (Proprietorship)     16 August 2014

Dear Sanjeev, First find the jurisdiction AO, then write a refund letter, attach the ITR return copy, Form 26 AS copy and Form 16 A received from the bank and submit the letter to the jurisdiction AO. Or may contact any CA for guiding you for which they will charge nominal fees.

imtiyaz shaikh (Proprietorship)     16 August 2014

Dear Sanjeev, First find the jurisdiction AO, then write a refund letter, attach the ITR return copy, Form 26 AS copy and Form 16 A received from the bank and submit the letter to the jurisdiction AO. Or may contact any CA for guiding you for which they will charge nominal fees.

nipun (CA)     16 August 2014

Yes . It is correct

nipun (CA)     16 August 2014

Yes . It is correct

kishorilal (ACCOUNTANT)     16 August 2014

TDS DEDUCTED ON ENHANCED COMPENSATION ON INTEREST CAN BE REFUNDED IF I FILE INCOME RETURN & I SHOW THIS INTEREST AS PART OF COMPENSATION(EXEMPT INCOME ) AS HIGH COURT , CHANDIGRAH HAS PASSED A DECISION  OF CWP FILED BY JAGMAL & OTHER IN THIS CONNECTION.

REGARD

KISHORILAL

ACCOUNTANT

Gaurav Kumar Gupta (Advocate)     20 August 2014

Dear Sir,

My brother is Army Person and deduct TDS on his Salary @ 20% without PAN CARD, and employer not accept pan card in last financial year  and not update this TDS on income tax website . Total Tax Rs 41150/- deduct in salary but tax laibility  is NIL .

so pls help me how can claim this TDS and getting Refund pls help me

Thanks

G K Gupta, Advocate

Mob .9897645774

Agra

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2014

Only assessee can apply under R.T.I. to know the status of  his/her income tax refund after one year from date of filing return. for obtainig rti information please browse www.rtionline.org

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2014

Only assessee can apply under R.T.I. to know the status of his/her income tax refund after one year from date of filing return. browse for  rti information www.rtionline.org

Only assessee can apply under R.T.I. to know the status of his/her income tax refund after one year from date of filing return. browse for  rti information www.rtionline.org

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register