LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     25 April 2014

Income tax investigation against 498a wife

Girl lied in the court about her earnings. I could prove it by submitting her TDS. However, I am sure she has some other sources of income. One could be filing 498a and making money otherwise.

Is it possible I request for Income Tax raid/investigation against her from the court? I am going to file perjury and want to add some kind of clause for IT investigation.

IS it possible?

Learning

8 Replies

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     25 April 2014

Unless you have solid information such tactics do not work on the hand it spoils your case.

Go on the main issue and find technical faults which are available from records itself which can help you to win the case.

Yup well said sir. Thanks. I am talking about her claims in DV case where she is asking for a lot of money.

So not exactly 498a I am talking about here.

Thanks

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     25 April 2014

Fight DV case on technical issues instead of income and all that.

It is easy to get it  dismissed . If you miss the bus of opportunities at initial stages there will be life long liabilities like cancer un curable.

lol.

I didnt appreciate you to misguide people Yashwant. Can you give me a single reason why I should not compare you with an insurance agent?

Any case is fought on technical issues only. DV case is nothing but a way to extort money. DV CASE IS  ONLY ABOUT INCOME SOURCES AND A SHELTER TO LIVE

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2014

• There is a recent Chennai high court judgment where even though the husband has transferred the property to the mothers name but high court did not like this and they passed the RTR in favor of wife. So I guess the safest way out is to sell the property and park the funds in investments which wife cannot track down

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     25 April 2014

There are people on this site who raise question in one ID and reply in other.

Another breed are those who are trapped in cases and do not listen to any sensible advice and feel that they can out beat the law.

However all this is a good rainbow provided the real ones take them with proper pinch of salt.

Dear Mr Ramachary, Thanks for sharing it. I am safe in this case as I do not own any property. 

Also my marriage lasted only for 5 months.

Mr Social Activity - It would be great if you could address your message to a name. I dont know what response should I write to you. But anyhow even you have made yourself hidden here. :)

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 April 2014

@Queriest: 

Your question is:

Is it possible I request for Income Tax raid/investigation against her from the court? I am going to file perjury and want to add some kind of clause for IT investigation.

You cannot ask the Income tax department to make  raid against her or ask the court to make investigation against her, it is none of your business nor the court is having any time to listen to such absurd issues.  If you want to file a perjury case you should collect evidences to support your pleadings accordingly. 

Your question itself is irrelevant to your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register