Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sk (unemployed)     25 August 2013

In need of proper legal advice regarding divorce n alimony.

i'm married to this person since 2 years. frankly speaking both of us were in different relationships b4 v got married to each other. v shared this thing b4 marriage only n agreed to marry each other since, both of were out of our previous relationship. i trust him n he does not trust me. he is still in touch with his ex n i'm not in touch with anybody at all. he thinks i have a guy waiting for me out there n i wanna get rid of this fellow for him. assuming so, he keeps taunting me n mentally abuses me all the time. he don't want me visiting my parents anytime neither does he want me to talk to them over the phone. my husband is not working n neither am i. i'm a m.tech graduate n he s B.E graduate. he is trying for civil services n as i told b4 he doesn't even want me to go out for work because he doesn't trust me. i have done everything humanely possible to work this marriage but nothing seems to help. v stay with his parents, married sister who has a 2yr old kid n his younger brother. i take care of everyone in spite of our bad marriage. They happen to be very rich people, i mean his parents earned all the money not inherited. even though he don't earn, house rents, share holdings money etc will be debited to his account every month. i belong to a middle class family n i don't have any kind of earnings. recently he got me aborted when i was 6 weeks pregnant saying he doesn't want kid right now n not sure abt the future either. i am very depressed n want to get out of this marriage. please advice me what can i do legally to end this marriage n also will i be getting any alimony?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register