Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dharmendra Kapure (Information Technology )     16 March 2018

In maharashtra rent control act

Dear Hon'ble Lawyers & Experts

In advance Thanku you very much for helping to needy persons.

Sir in my case at junior level court cross examination of respondent is not take place,before that we already sumit all proof against plaintiff (Landlord). During the cross examination of Landlord he accepted so many points which are in favour off Tenants(respondant) . His witnesses also given in favour off so many merits so on this basis our Lawyer suggest that it is not neccessary to give cross by us & he submit prusis to the court & mention the reason of it is duty of plentiff to prove the matter & during his trial we extract the neccessary things from his oral & second most he stated that my fathers Age is too much so as per that cross is not required .

1) sir our lawyers suggeestion is correct or wrong just for sake of knowledge asking?

2) if at lower court our cross is not take place so is it possible to place request to upper court for cross of my father(Tenant).

3) what is the procedure for request ?

4)court is passed decree on account of bonafide requirement & default of rent .

5) in fact we send the rent through money order as and when he started to not taking rent & he return back us as amrk "not claimed"

6)Lanlord send the notice prior to suit with different name ,in fact we are knowing only his uncle as lanlord & in court he stated that partition is oral

7) can oral partition is being legal Lanlord ?

8)sir on this please suggest me How to pray court for cross examination which is not take place at junior court ?

Thank you

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register