In a 420 case how can complainant apply to get the bank statement of the accused

Normally the police are required to get the bank statement and other financial documents in cheating cases especially under 420 IPC, via a Notice under section 91 if I am right on this, but if they are ignorant how can a complainant apply for the bank statements to be produced as evidence in the honorable court of law, where his case his tried.

Petitioner can file petition under section 91 of CrPC in the competent court where case is pending.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu