Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay_Vijay (business)     21 December 2017

In India does someone can't share his/her opinions on some person ,even other person requests?

‌In a freelancing site, I see there is a gig. In that one guy doing face reading of people's photos which are sent by his customers and he saying all his opinions(adverse opinions also) to his customer about the guy/girl in that photo, under a purpose like would-be or employee like that. I too can do face reading (able to know anything about anyone just by looking at their photo), able to help others and can make money by that. but am from India.

sorry so many questions

1.doing like that can get a defamation case on me in India?

2. In India can't someone share his/her opinions on a person, even some other person requests?

3.what do I have to prove?( I can prove that first customers send me photo of others persons for a purpose then only I sent my opinions) 4.stating that am a "face reader" to defend the case, can get me out of the case 100 %?

5. using disclaimer ''for entertainment purpose only'' can get me out of the case 100 %?

6.what is beyond reasonable doubt? do i have to prove and how to prove it in my case?

7.do foreign judgments can be enforced on Indian citizen? as Australia and Canada constitutions need a fact behind any opinion.

8.do I can use these opinions in my gig? dishonest, selfish, mean, arrogant, greedy, cheater, cruel, irresponsible, lazy, materialistic, humourless, sadist, takes but never gives, no communication skills, not helpful, depending nature, have no leadership quality or not trustworthy, shameless, prone to worry and upset in stressful in stressful situations, introverted, reserved, prefers workin alone, proud, disorganized, unmethodical nature, tense nature, short tempered, irritable, pessimistc, self conscicious, easily tempted, dependent, dominant, sedentary, avoids risks, unimaginative, self-absorbed, careless, aimless, procastinator, impatient

9.retracting, correcting and apology can get me out of both civil and criminal cases? as I send the message only to one person.

I can prove what am saying. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register