LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj kumar (executive)     22 May 2017

Important ivoce

Hi sir/Mam My name is manoj kumar and I am from gautam buddha nagar uttar pradesh. My brother got married on 30/apr/2015 and after 3 days of his marriage her wife said that she did not like my brother and our family and she want to go home. we got afraid that might be she may blaim us for dowry . So I write a note in which it was written that " she is going as she did not like her husband and his family member and their is no pressure of dowry on her" she signed her and i took her father's sign in witness. and one more persons sign in witness. But after 4 months we got a call of his father that she was not well at that time. And thats why she told that .And now she is ready to come. We agreed and take her back . Her behavior was not good to our family members. even she did not talk much to her husband.In december 2016 she become a mother of a baby boy . But after 1 month of birth of that baby she again says the same thing that she did not like her husband and now she want to go from our house. At this time she was very aggressive she we got afraid and we took her to her parents house . Now my brother want divorce from her. But her parents threatening us that we have to take her back. Kindly help us as she is not at all good for our family and my brother is very depressed. Please help us. we are not a rich people . My brother's salary is only 15000.please give us suggession .

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 May 2017

Counselling by elders of both families can help.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 May 2017

yES mEDIATION  AND CONCILIATION ETC WOULD WORK.

manoj kumar (executive)     23 May 2017

We already tried this .this case is beyond this. KIndly let me know how can we get divorce . Her parents are pressurising her to live with my brother , otherwise she did not like my brother at all. We knows very well that we cannot get divorce with mutual consent. please give us leagal advice. 

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 May 2017

File contested divorce on the ground of cruelty,  etc constructive desertion    against her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register