Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishnan PVU   12 June 2018

Implementation of civil judgment

Hi,

I gave money to my friend of Rs.4.5 L in 2010 and he fails to return. So i filed a civil case based on promissory note his wife signed and bank transcation in his account  (for proof). I got jugment in my favour for refund since 2013 at Visakhapatnam civil court ( O.S. 1402/2012) But still i am not able to get my money back. I want to know who will implement the judgment to get my money back.

Thanks,

Krishnan

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     12 June 2018

After receipt of the said court decision in your favour, You ought to have filed an Execution Petition for implementation of the decision.

It seems you have not done it.

I think period of limitation for filing execution petition is long over.

In any case, Pl. get in touch with your lawyer and check up.

TGK REDDI   12 June 2018

Limitation is not over.

File Execution Petition.

Sending him to jail is also an option.   But you have to bear the expenses.      This will work if the defendant has some prestige.

krishnan PVU   19 June 2018

Hi reddiji,

Shall i approach the civil court to implement the order or 

The lawyer who i hired for this case is asking me to ge the property or other details of their wealth so the he will attach for this

But how i know these personal details of my cheater since i they are hiding and not taking any phone call. 

I aksed a new lawyer to do? but he is dragging sayign that he will get the money. I am out of Vizag since this case. 

Krishna

krishnan PVU   19 June 2018

Rama sir,

I am in chennai and the person and his wife are in Visakhapatnam. My lawyer asked me to get the wealth details of them so that he can attach but how i know their induvidual personal details? 

Shall i hire a new lawyer to implement this judgment. One of my friend is telling me since it is lady they will put in jail and release in a week. there is no hope for my money, is it same sir?

awaiting your reply sir,

krishnan

TGK REDDI   19 June 2018

Yes.     You have to file Execution Petition unde the jurisdiction of which court the property is situate.

Yes.    Your lawyer is right.    The property is better attached  so that it can't be alienated.

How to get details?      Fom the revenue officials.      Resorting to RTI Act, if necessary.

There're so many other ways to obtain the details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register