Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PURUSHOTHAMAN (ANNOUNCER)     03 May 2017

Impleadment in supreme court case

sirs,

I am working as casual announcer/compere in all idia radio for the last 20 years.our case regarding regularisation is now pending before supreme court. The department filed slp against our high court order. now the case admitted in supreme court and statusquo order issued us till the dispossal of the pending civil appeal. the last order of the supreme court is aatached for your kind information. the case is yet not listed. meanwhilet some casuals from different staes filed application to implead in this case. they are also working as casual announcers and comperes.my question is that

1. Is the impleadment is possible or not at this stage?(those who filed application is working the similar job like us)

2. Even there is a statuquo order of the supreme court,he department started a process to rescrrening of casual announcers and comperes to remove the casual from casual announcers and coperes panel. (that is conducting written examination, interview, audition test) this is intentionally doing to remove us from the panel, becoz the casuals filed case in court to regularise the service. we all selected before 20-25 years back like the same test and process and presently working. What can we do in this situation?

please help as early as possible. i wil post more doubts later.

latest order of supremecourt

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 May 2017

All casual as well as daily wage labourers who had served in government establishments and local bodies for a continuous period of 10 years are entitled for regularisation in service irrespective of the year in which they had completed the stipulated service period, the Madras High Court Bench  has held.follow appeal in supreme court. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register